Job 19.25-27

"As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth. Even after my flesh is destroyed, yet from my flesh I shall see God. Whom I myself shall behold, and whom my eyes will see and not another, My heart faints within me." Job 19.25-27

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Beliefs About God the Father



  •         God the Father is the author of everything perfect and good. James 1.17
  • God the Father is the Father to all humankind. Ephesians 4.6
  • God the Father is distinct from the Son and the Spirit.  Eph 4.6
  • God the Father  is the spiritual Father to all those who believe in His Son.  2 Cor 6.18 Rom 8.15
  • God the Father saves all who come to Him through His Son Jesus Christ.  John 1.12
  • God the Father loves us. He sent God the Son to die for us.  Jn 3.16
  •         God the Father is Spirit. He must be worshipped in spirit and in truth.  John 4.24
  • God the Father has never been seen by man.  John 1.18
  • We should give thanks to God the Father. Col. 1.12
  • God the Father has made us eligible for an inheritance. Col. 1.13 
  • God the Father has delivered us from the power of darkness. Col. 1.13
  • God the Father has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son. Col. 1.13
  • God the Father raised Jesus Christ from the dead. (Col. 2.12)